Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Softball tournament experience

 It was such a good day. On 1st of March, the Years 7 and 8 girls went out to play at a softball tournament at May Road Memorial Park. The tournament was a girls only tournament. Once we arrived there the grass was long and wet. Already I felt sand flies on my legs and from that moment on I knew it would be a long day. As soon as we started warming up, we were all getting hyped up and ready to play. Our first game we played with Ponsonby intermediate. 4 - 7 to Ponsonby intermediate. Our second game we versused st joseph's which was a draw. After that game we loss against mt roskill intermediate and the scores were 6 - 7. So we won against passadena the score was 10 - 0. At the end of game we all congratulated each other because of the game. For our team Havana and Charlee were the pitchers. I was second base and central zone, so I had to swap with Angel. On first base was Melianna and sometimes Sayonara. That day I was very pleased with everyone’s great attitude and sportsman. At the end of the day we got back in our taxi we started singing to our songs loudly and dancing. That day was really fun and I hope I play more softball in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.