Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Daffodil Reflection



This is my amazing daffodil art. It look lots of work and patience. I really like how mine turned out. We started our daffodil 3 weeks ago. We made 3 daffodils, a vase and borders. We coloured the 6 pieces of papers and dyed them 3 times. 1 was for our trumpet. 1 was for our petals. 1 was for our vase. Another was for our stem and 2 others were for our border.

 For our petals, we had draw a petal shape 18 times and cut it out. We glued the petals to the paper and made a daffodil. Next was to make the trumpet. We got one of the papers and drew a cylinder shape and cut it out. Later, we glued it together and cut the outside of the trumpet.

 We made our stem, by cutting half of it then we rolled it tight and glued it. While the glue was on, we had to hold the stems tight for 30 seconds. After I was done with the daffodil flowers, I was given 1 A2 sheet of black paper. I had to draw a border 2 cm wide. I had to do the same with my two background borders. I had rule the border up into 2cm strips.
I cut out the strips and ripped them into pieces to glue them on to make the border.

Overall, making the daffodils were very fun. I really liked how I did something different and unique. I really like the process of the daffodil, and I hope to do another one in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.